Please read carefully the following conditions, the basis for your relationship with Holy Land Map Tours.
LATEST POSSIBLE BOOKING
You have to make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance for day tours and 72 hours in advance for overnight tours.
You may book via email or our website. The person who makes the booking must confirm acceptance of our booking conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking. We will send you a booking form to fill. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details, flight details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself and any other traveler on the booking. We will arrange the services and send you a confirmation letter by email. You must check your emails on a regular basis.
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMIZED TOURS
For the tour planning of more than 8 days, we charge a fee of 30.00 USD, because the individual program and cost creation is time consuming. When booking the tour with us this fee will certainly be credited. We will send you a link for Visa or Master credit card payment before we begin with the preparation for your customized tour of more than 8 days.
For tour requests up to 8 days the offer and up to two revisions are free of charge.
You should print a hard copy of your confirmation letter. It is your responsibility to check the confirmation letter and to let your tour consultant know immediately in the event of any error or inaccuracy.
A deposit of 25% per person of the total price is required to confirm your booking. Receipt of deposit will be taken as an understanding by Holy Land Map Tours that the customer has checked their confirmed travel arrangements and has read and agreed to the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to release the booking without notice if no deposit was made within 7 days after we received your booking request.
Payment in full must be made 14 days before tour start.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods only:
- Advance payment can be made through telegraphic transfer to our bank until 14 days before tour start. Our banking details:
|Name of the Beneficiary||Map Travel & Tourism|
|Bank Country||Jordan – Amman|
|Bank Name||Jordan Commercial Bank|
|Account number||(02020006230020010 – USD & JOD)|
- B) Advance payment can be made through Master/ or Visa credit card, a secure payment link will be provided. A passport copy of the credit card holder is required to verify your identity.
All prices for our tours are advised in United States Dollars (USD). They are based on schedules and tariffs at the time of printing. Holy Land Map Tours reserves the right to vary the cost of the tour and taxes if necessary by reason of currency fluctuation or cost increase. Once full payment has been received by Holy Land Map Tours no surcharges in respect to currency fluctuations will be applied. Holy Land Map Tours cannot be held responsible for any service that we are unable to provide due to that particular component being unavailable.
Holy Land Map Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary for reasons such as service requirements, road or weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. Where a change is of a significant nature, it will be advised to our customers in writing. Holy Land Map Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, lodges, inns and camps with properties of similar standard.
Any amendment has to be sent to us in writing.
We strongly recommend to opt for your final itinerary prior to your booking. Requested amendments, especially some days prior to arrival and during the tour, cannot always be considered if the expected complexity is not matching with our operational procedures and personnel capacity.
Should you need to alter your original reservations, there will be an automatic fee charged of 30.00 USD per amendment or transaction.
Cancellation fees will be levied relative to the amount of notice given as follows:
|% of Fare||50 %||75 %||100 %|
The above are Holy Land Map Tours cancellation fees. Transfer of a confirmed booking to another tour or departure date is deemed a cancellation of the original booking. There will be no refund for cancellation of unused services on or after commencement date.
In case of a travel warning to Israel (or) Jordan you can cancel the tour last minute. The money will be refunded to you in full, except additional bank charges or credit card charges are not covered by us. In case you decide to cancel the tour due to conflicts in neighboring countries, this is possible until 14 days before tour start. We will charge an administrative fee of 25.00 USD for day tours and 100.00 USD for overnight tours, the remainder will be refunded. Otherwise the above cancellation fees apply.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS SHORE EXCURSION & DAY TOURS
Special conditions apply for shore excursions and day tours not including hotel bookings. These excursions can be cancelled 14 days before arrival to Israel (or) Jordan free of charge. After that date cancellation fees will be 100%. There will be no refund for cancellation of unused services on or after commencement date. In case the cruise will not dock in Port (Israel or Jordan) due to weather conditions or any other circumstances, we will refund the payment.
It is highly recommended to be insured for the duration of your trip. You need comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation, health requirements, luggage and additional expenses (e.g. World Nomads). Insurance policies rarely cover for loss of cash.
There will be variations in the size, standard and presentation of rooms and facilities within the one hotel. This is beyond the control of Holy Land Map Tours.
If you encounter any problems, you should to try and solve it directly whilst on holiday. If it is not possible to do so please do so in writing within 30 days of completing your Holy Land Map Tours arrangements.
PASSPORT, VISA & VACCINATIONS
You must familiarize yourself with any visa and health requirements that may be applicable. You are responsible for all entry/exit health and any other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of countries visited or transited. Please note that passport and visa requirements are not the responsibility of Holy Land Map Tours. We will not be held liable for any loss or expense due to the failure to comply with the above. We recommend that you be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay overseas.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels and transportation companies etc. Hotels and transportation companies retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by Holy Land Map Tours according to the modifications.
- Holy Land Map Tours shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, immigration procedures, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
- Holy Land Map Tours shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of God, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Holy Land Map Tours do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage and personal property at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Holy Land Map Tours reserves the right at any time by giving the notice in writing to cancel this agreement, should the 2nd party fail to fulfill the terms and conditions.